- Smooth - low friction, transparent, mid-density head coatings with slick floating running lines
- Braided cores
- Short weight forward taper
- Welded loops on both head and running line
- Transparent ivory heads with slate grey running line
- Available from 5WT to 9WT
- Ideal for cool to cold water temperatures
The Fenwick World Class freshwater intermediate lines feature a transparent head with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second with a floating running line that will shoot easily off the water. Designed primarily for streamer presentations, these shorter heads allow for easy turnover and management of heavier flies.