- Smooth - low friction, density compensated head coatings with slick floating running lines
- Braided cores
- Short weight forward taper
- Welded loops on both head and running line
- Black heads with teal green running line
- Available from 150 grains to 350 grains
- Ideal for cool to cold water temperatures
The Fenwick World Class 25ft sink tip lines feature a high density head with sink rates from 4.7 to 8 inches per second. Designed for deeper water presentations, these density compensated heads are quick-loading and easy to use as the head taper builds consistently from the tip of the line to reduce line kick-out and dumping as it is cast.