- Smooth - low friction, clear, mid-density head coatings with slick floating running lines
- Braided cores
- Aggressive weight forward tapers
- Welded loops on both head and running line
- Clear head with ocean blue running line
- Available from 7WT to 12WT
- Ideal for warm to tropical water temperatures
The Fenwick World Class saltwater intermediate lines feature a clear head with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second with a floating running line that will shoot easily off the water. Like our all-purpose saltwater line range, these lines are designed to cut through windy and extreme conditions to deliver larger saltwater flies accurately with ease and are coated with our proprietary abrasion resistant clear coat to with stand the harshest of saltwater conditions.