Fenwick® Methods Spinning
A multi-piece rod that connects with several sections to create different actions
Stainless steel guides and inserts are lightweight, strong, and corrosion resistant
Creates rod piece connections that are stronger than traditional multisection rods and give rods pure crisp action
Technically Advanced Construction handles are proprietary handle designs that are more durable and 'tackier' than traditional cork. Unlike conventional cork, the T.A.C. Handle™ design gives you a solid grip when the handle becomes wet.
- Dual Power blanks, multi piece rod that connects with several sections to create different actions
- Spigot Ferrule design creates rod piece connections that are stronger than traditional multi section rods and give rods pure crisp action
- TAC™ Handle Provides increased grip in all fishing conditions, more durable than cork and provides enhanced grip when wet
- Includes a hard travel tube
- Tube dimensions: 6'8'' spinning -33'' by 2 1/2'', 7'' spinning-34'' by 2 1/2''
MODEL # MET68-ML/MS$149.95View model specificationsView LargerTechniqueTravelRod PowerMedium Light | MediumRod ActionFast | Extra FastRod Length6'8"Number of Pieces5Rod Handle TypeBLine Rating4-10 | 6-14Lure Rating1/8 - 1/2 | 1/4 - 5/8Weight5.87Rod Blank MaterialGraphiteRod Handle MaterialTAC/CorkHook KeeperYesGuides Including Tip8Guide TypeStainless SteelRod ButtRubber
MODEL # MET70-M/MHS$149.95View model specificationsView LargerTechniqueTravelRod PowerMedium | Medium HeavyRod ActionFast | Moderate FastRod Length7'Number of Pieces5Rod Handle TypeBLine Rating6-14 | 10-17Lure Rating1/4 - 5/8 | 3/8 - 1Weight6.74Rod Blank MaterialGraphiteRod Handle MaterialTAC/CorkHook KeeperYesGuides Including Tip8Guide TypeStainless SteelRod ButtRubber