Due to unprecedented demand resulting in delivery delays, we will be unable to fulfill website orders until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.
Fenwick Warranty "Get Your Fenwick Fishing Program"
Our commitment at Fenwick is to you, the angler. That is why we have created the "get your Fenwick fishing" program to get you back on the water faster. We apologize for the inconvenience of a broken rod and are committed to get you fishing again.
How do I make a rod warranty claim?
If you are certain that your broken rod is our mistake (some type of manufacturer's defect) and your rod is under the designated warranty period here is what's going to happen:
- You will send an email with contact information (phone/address), model number, and a description of the defect to email@example.com
- We will contact you and provide you with return instructions
- You will package your rod for shipping in its current condition
- You will be responsible for shipping the defective rod to us. Once we have received the rod and determined that it is indeed a manufacturer defect, we will repair your rod or send you a new rod absolutely free
- For fly rod warranties, please follow directions on the Fenwick warranty repair form here:
FENWICK WARRANTY REPAIR FORM
Things to include with your return:
- Copy of your original receipt or proof of purchase
- A brief description of how your rod broke
- Your address, a daytime telephone number, and your email address
When we receive the above info a trained Fenwick engineer will inspect the claim.
What if I accidentally broke my rod or it's out of the warranty time period?
Everyone has broken a rod by accident, but Fenwick isn't going to penalize you for it. We're going to give you a sweet deal on a replacement rod and get you back on the water.
If you broke your rod by accident, send us the same information listed above in the warranty claim section to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what happened.
We will take your information and be in touch regarding replacement options.
It is that easy. We are committed to keeping you fishing.
Warranty Summary of our current product line
Each series has a specific warranty program associated with it. Details are on the original packaging. If you don't have the original packaging or have any other questions please email us at email@example.com or call our trained professional customer service group at (877) 336-7637 .
- Fenwick Aetos Rods
- Fenwick Elite Tech Rods
- Fenwick HMG Rods
5 Year Warranty (from original purchase date)
- Fenwick HMX Rods
- Fenwick Eagle GT Rods
1 Year (from original purchase date)
- Fenwick Ice Fishing Rods – Aetos Ice, Elite Tech Ice
We guarantee that our products are free from manufacturer's defects. Normal wear and tear or misuse or mistreatment of the product are not covered in our limited warranties.